Shop Owners Scheme (SOS)
This facility is meant to help customer stock up wares.
This loan facility shall be applicable to entrepreneurs/ business owners who have been in business for not less than a year and must have operated from his or her current location for not less than 6 months.
The following documents are required along with your Shop Owners Scheme Loan application:
- 6 months business account statement or evidence of verifiable cash flow.
- Post-dated cheques to cover period of loan.
- Valid means of Identification.
- Fast moving consumers goods (FMCG).
- Stock Hypothecation.
- Any verifiable source of repayment.
- Guarantors may be required.
Up to N2million @5% Monthly
Up to 6 months.
Fixed or movable assets and/ or Stock Hypothecation.
Obligor to produce reputable guarantor.