Target Saving Account
MT Milestone Account
Members get the reward of their savings after 6 or 12 months.
MT-Susu-Rotating Savings Association Account.
1. Member to determine the regular amount to be paid into group account.
2. Bank ensures interest is paid daily on the pooled funds
3. Bank assist in ensuring compliance by members.
4. At the end of determined cycle, MT ensures money is paid to the
due member (the due member is determined either by turn or auction).
MT –Accumulative Savings Account
The only difference between MT (Susu) and the above is that members agree not to disburse
funds to themselves unless under the aegis of a loan to an individual member or
a joint project course (weddings, burials, anniversaries, politics, donations etc.)
MT Family Trust Account
This is targeted at unit families who want to tie their future savings through this association.
1. Periodic deposits are made as determined to meet a future course
or inheritance planning (house, holidays, asset) etc.
2. It bonds family members with a sense of common purpose.
3. Parents can also open dedicated kiddies Account
4. Teaches early financial disciple to children.
5. Reduces future expense overload.
6. Free statement of account
Benefits of Target Saving Account
Competitive interest rates
No monthly account-keeping fee
For more information, Check our MoneyTrust MFB Target savings accounts.